Saturday, December 15, 2007

Snow Baby and Other Things





I just wanted to share these pics of Hunter wearing his winter hat. So stinkin' cute. And what makes it even more special is that all three of the boys have worn that hat.

And I love these pictures of him in Brian's lap with his paci and nite-nite. He loves those things so much, and I know it's probably about time to take the pacifier away, but I can't do it. So we will be waiting for that. Until he's two...which I know what you're thinking~ it will be even harder to take it away then. I know, I know...but I'm willing to deal with that later.

He's also getting into the spirit of Christmas by being the little drummer boy. Brian introduced him to the fun of banging pots and pans with wooden spoons. What a joyous noise he makes. :) Wow.

1 comment:

  1. That picture of Hunter is that hat is the cutest thing ever!

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete