Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy.

I think that's one word that would sum this guy up.
As the middle of three brothers, I worry that he gets lost in the shuffle,
and work hard to make sure he gets my undivided attention every day.

He's the definition of "middle child" in so many ways:
~peacemaker
~laid back
~quiet(er) ;)
~patient
He's an easy, go-with-the-flow, flyin'-under-the-radar kind of kid.

Truth be told, he's the easiest of the three right now.
Not that the other two are necessarily hard, just more high-maintenance. Strong personalities demand more attention~
some have said they take more after their mother.

Not sure if I agree with that. ;)

My middle man is sweet, affectionate, smart, funny, compassionate, but can definitely hold his own if he needs to.
There's a reason he's nicknamed, "The Linebacker."
I've warned his older brother more than once that he needs to be careful with how much he bosses Hud~ that one day he'll decide he's had enough.
That Harrison had better watch out. :)

But I'm really not sure if that's true or not. He adores his big brother and would follow him to the ends of the earth.

I'm so proud of this kid. I know God is going to do something extra-special with that giant heart of his....and even though I can't wait to see it, I'm in no hurry to rush it. Just going to enjoy the love for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment