Friday, July 27, 2007

Welcome to our spot!

After some encouragement from my friend Tomi, I decided it's time to start a family blog. I love reading my friends' blogs and seeing pictures of their families, and with all the family and friends we have that live out of town, it seems like a great idea (so take the hint and do this too, then we will all be able to keep up with each other!). And hopefully, it will be a way for me to keep track of the stuff the boys do...I know say I will never forget all the funny things they say and do, but we all know that's impossible. So this will be a great place to tell our stories and to keep everyone updated with what's going on in our house. A lot of funny stuff happens here, so I should have plenty to tell. :) We are in a crazy time of life right now (complete chaos most of the time, really), but we have fun, we laugh a lot, and there is a lot of love in this house.

3 comments:

  1. Yay you! Love it! I am not good about keeping up, maybe you will be better. I love those kids man! Blog ya later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. Even thought I do talk to you several times a day and see all you as often as I can it is still so great to read you perspective on your life right now. Also, what an amazing gift for the boys when they are grown up, to see all the fun and craziness and love there is in your home. I wish we would have had something like this when you and your sisters were growing up.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I obviously should have previewed my blog, sorry for the errors.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete