Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Hudson!!!




My sweet middle man is four years old today. Four. It doesn't seem possible, yet I can't remember when he wasn't here either. He's getting so very big. And he is much fun, and brings so much joy to our family. It was so fun watching him open his presents this morning~ as soon as he realized what each thing was, he would break out that big grin, dimples and all. Yummy.

Let's see, right now his favorite things are:
~ Buzz Lightyear
~ Playing with his brothers
~ Swimming
~ Helping me in the kitchen, with laundry, whatever (God bless that sweet boy)
~ Playing outside
~ Popsicles (purple or green)

And at four he is very:
~ sweet
~ funny
~ stubborn
~ affectionate
~ sensitive to others' feelings
~ helpful
~ thoughtful (asks me if I'm okay, says "Bless you" if someone sneezes, randomly tells me he loves me...so sweet~ I love this boy!)

I am so thankful to have my Hud Man, and couldn't ask for a better kiddo. Happy birthday buddy! We love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment