Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving, Part One

We are having a GREAT time with family and friends this week.
Today we spent the day with Brian's family.
I wore my skinny jeans in an effort to remind myself to pace myself today. Didn't work so well. Way too much good food. And we get to do it again tomorrow with my side of the family. :) Yummo.
Photobucket


All of the cousins together...I think they all look like they could be brothers. (Photos taken by Leslie Hatcher)

Photobucket


Nothing like a good card game with family on Thanksgiving. We played (and played and played) Toy Story 3 UNO. It rocked. :)

Photobucket


And what would be a visit to Nana's house without some Wii time? Gotta love the Wii. :) Hunter has been playing so much lately that he smoked his older cousins in severalgames. Made me giggle. ;)

Photobucket


I love this photo of Nana and Erik. So sweet.

Photobucket


Ummm...time to eat? ;) Bring it on.

Photobucket


A turkey coma hit Mike pretty hard. ;)

Photobucket


More Toy Story UNO....

Photobucket


And by some miracle, we got a family picture where everyone looks good and happy at the same time. Love it.

Photobucket
Here's hoping your Thanksgiving was happy (and maybe included it's own miracle) too. Tomorrow, more fun with my side of the family, more delicious food, and I'll be wearing more comfortable pants. ;) Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment