Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Meet Chuck the Chicken


Who's actually a rooster...but it's way more fun to say "Chuck the Chicken" than it is to say "Rob the Rooster." :) Anyway...I found him in Canton this past weekend, and love him so much that I had to blog about him. I went with Tomi to do some shopping (I think the last time I went was when I was pregnant with Harrison~ way too long)and we had so much fun. It was great getting to spend the day with my sweet friend~ we don't do that nearly enough, and getting to spend time with her family was greatness too. All of us Hatcher's are big fans of Garrett (he's a great kid), and I was glad to have a day to get to know Randy better. We haven't gotten to spend a whole lot of time together~ He's pretty stinkin' funny, very thoughtful, and perfect for Tomi. Which is so great to see~ she deserves someone wonderful.

So anyway (I'm seriously ADD on this post) back to Chuck. He's a big metal guy that stands up and is so much fun. Brian had been working really hard to get our kitchen painted before Bunco last night (speaking of wonderful husbands, I'm pretty sure mine is at the top of the list) and when I saw this rooster I knew he would be perfect in there. And he is! Check him out!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, your sweet. It was a fun day! So glad that you got a little happy reminder of it! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete