Monday, July 7, 2008

Life, Liberty, Happiness






This year we got to spend the 4th of July with our very good friends, the Abernathy family. Amanda and I have been friends since middle school, were roommates in college...I really can't remember a time when she hasn't been a part of my life. Even though we have lived apart for almost 10 years, we are always able to quickly pick up right where we left off. I consider her family (including her mom, brother, and grandma) part of my family, and it was so fun getting to spend this holiday with them.

The boys absolutely love going to their house because they love playing with Annalise and Mia, and there are so many fun things to do. The backyard~ swimming, jumping on the trampoline, and more swimming, and they got to play their Wii (that was fun for all of us!). On top of that, we went to a 4th of July parade, a carnival, and of course ended the day with a beautiful fireworks display. I wish you could have heard all of Hunter's "oohs" after each firework went off~ so stinkin' cute. We had so much fun! Thanks Amanda and Ryan for letting us invade your home for a couple days~ it was a trip we will never forget. Between the pictures I took and the ones Amanda took, there are SO MANY (how we both love a photo opp.), but here are some of the best ones...

No comments:

Post a Comment