Monday, July 21, 2008

Seriously?


Yes, this is my 18-month-old baby standing on our computer desk. I came out of the bathroom today and found him here, happy as ever. We couldn't have picked a better theme than "monkeys" for his room...he is a monkey~ climbing, climbing, climbing. ALL THE TIME.

You would think that with three boys, I would be used to this, but no. Neither Hudson nor Harrison climbed on things. Harrison really never got into stuff at all (he's been a "police officer" from the very start:) ). Hudson has always loved to jump off of things, onto things, etc. All things I could handle better. This is a whole new world. And I'm not quite sure what to do with it. I'm sure taking a picture of him isn't going to help. How that baby loves the camera. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment