Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Miss Sterling is HOME!


Actually, she came home last Friday, and is doing so very good. She seems very happy in her new home. :) I got the pleasure of getting to go see her and FINALLY hold her on Sunday before Tomi and I went to see Twilight (which I HIGHLY recommend, by the way, but only after you've read the book!!!)

It was so fun getting to love on that baby girl~ feeding her and changing her diaper was fun...partly because I love babies so much, but mostly because I (we all) have been so worried about her, and it was great to see her at home, healthy, growing, content as can be, and free from all of those scary machines, tubes, and wires. She is doing great, and seemed to love her Aunt Jac very much. :)

1 comment:

  1. she absolutly loves her aunt jac!
    she is waiting on you to come see her again!!

    ReplyDelete