Monday, March 23, 2009

Astro Season Has Arrived

Ahhh...my favorite time of year. I LOVE Spring, and I love baseball, and have been so excited about H1's team starting back up this year. Last spring he started his first year playing coach pitch, and this year he's on the same team with most of the same kids (some moved up to kid pitch, a couple didn't return), and we've added some new team members, and it looks like it's going to be a great season. I didn't ever expect that I would be one of those moms...you know, the ones that get competitive, are yelling and cheering from the stands, etc. etc. But I am one of those...in a nice way. You don't have to worry about me embarrassing anybody by getting thrown out of a game or anything, but I'm all about seeing them through to a first place championship this year, and I'm pretty sure they are good enough to pull it off.
But enough about that...it'll be fun no matter how the season goes.
I'm just glad he loves the sport too.

1 comment:

  1. he is my favorite baseball player in the world! so darn cute. love him!

    ReplyDelete