Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sweet Victory

Tonight was the first game of the season and it was greatness.
The Astros beat the Yankees 16-2! Go Astros!
Here's H1's first at bat~ he hit a single the first time, then a triple, then another single. And as I watched this team play, I got a little emotional. Crazy? Maybe I am a little...but it was so fun to watch this team come together for the second season, and to watch them "get" what it means to play as a team. They worked together, talked each other through plays, high-fived (and even hugged, though they will probably all deny it later) as the game went on. It was a great start to what we all hope to be a great season.
GO ASTROS!

1 comment:

  1. I don't even know what to write. I started crying when I looked at the pictures of Harrison. He looks so grown up and I am so, so proud of him. He is such a great player and such a great kid.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete