Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Day at Casa

Today I had the sweet privilege of getting to chaperon these two cuties on their very first field trip. My H2 is a big fan of little Miss P (who also happens to the daughter of one of my best friends), and was thrilled to have her as a partner. He was SO thrilled, in fact, that he planted a big kiss right on her when we got to the theatre. Sheesh. She didn't seem too bothered by it, but just giggled and said that he does that a lot. Really?!? All of that prompted a quick discussion between H2 and me, and then we went into the theatre for the show. I can assure you there was no more kissing from my middle man after that. Wow.

Doesn't he look so cute sitting there? I think so. :)


And she is definitely a cutie too. :)
The show was fun, the kids all loved it and laughed hard,
and everybody arrived safe and sound back to school.
A good day.

1 comment:

  1. I just saw your blog from facebook. I can't belive we grew up in the same youth group, are both bloggers, scrapbookers and our circles have only crosses once or twice at Recollections. You even know Sharon Cheng and read MckMama. It is crazy. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete