Sunday, September 6, 2009

3 Brides for 3 Brothers...

...at least, that's what we're hoping for. Someday. VERY far away someday. Definitely not something I want to think about yet, but someday, it would be fantastic. This weekend I picked the big boys up early from school and we headed a few hours away to visit one of my very best friends and her 3 little girls, who are stair-steps in age to my 3 little boys (hence the whole brides and brothers thing)...Amanda and I secretly hope they will all pair up, fall in love, and get married someday, as we would make the best in-laws and have so much fun being grandmas together. Someday. Not today. Enough about that.
Harrison and Annalise are 10 months apart, and have been close their entire lives. They are always able to pick right back up where they left off, just like their moms. :) I love that.

Here is the oldest one with the tiniest one...that Ella is so dang cute!

Sweet sisters...

Hud and Mia...and really, could they be any cuter? I don't think so. ;)

I've only gotten to see this one about 4 times in her first year, but we've definitely bonded. :)
Sweet baby girl.
There are very few pics of Amanda and me (we're usually too busy taking pics of the kiddos), so I was glad we stopped to get this one.

We had the best time (even though it took me all weekend to get used to the fact that Hunter stayed home w/ Daddy for their own weekend of fun), and it went by very quickly. Amanda and I scrapbooked, watched movies, made some SUPER cute shirts (that I'll post pics of later) while the kiddos played so very peacefully.
It was greatness.

1 comment:

  1. You and Amanda are still so cute! An those kids...Oh my! Want to chew all their little cheeks off!

    ReplyDelete