Sunday, September 20, 2009

Girls Night (or day, really)

Back in June my dear friend, Kecia, called and asked if I wanted to go with her to watch Mercy Me in concert before the Rangers play that night. She wasn't sure of the date at the time, but I assured her that I would be there whenever it happened.
I NEVER pass up the chance to see my favorite Christian band play before my favorite baseball team plays. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

In this photo below, the lead singer of Mercy Me (Bart Millard) prayed for Ranger's player (our favorite Ranger, btw) Josh Hamilton. Josh has a pretty incredible testimony,
and it was great hearing his story again.
They sound as good or better live as they do recorded...it was a great concert,
an unbelievable worship experience.


We got to have a pic taken with the lead singer! How cool is that?



This is our view of the game...it ws fun sitting right behind the pitchers, and to make an awesome night even better, the Rangers beat those stinkin' Angels. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment