Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Day at School With My Big Boys

Yesterday was Hud's teacher's birthday, and since I am one of the room moms for her, we planned a little birthday celebration, because we think she's pretty fantastic. :)
The class bought her a book as part of her present, so I decided to surprise Hud with lunch and get the class's sweet little signatures inside Mrs. G's book.

We had fun talking about his day...he's such a sweet love bug. :)
Of course, I couldn't bring lunch for one and not the other, so I ran back to Chic-fil-A to grab some lunch for Harrison too. We talked and laughed hard about his first experience w/ in-line skates today during PE, and talked about our favorite SpongeBob episodes. I know he won't always think it's so cool to eat lunch with his mom, so I'm going to cherish every second of days like this. :)

During snack time we let Mrs. G open her gifts, sang Happy Birthday w/ candles and all, and each enjoyed a piece of cookie cake. Then Mrs. G decided that maybe the kiddos needed to run off some sugar, so we headed outside for a group pic and an extra recess. Happiness for all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment