Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Three years ago, on January 17,
this little guy entered our world...
...and I haven't been the same since. :)
He made my heart grow bigger.
As our third boy, he showed me that
"three of a kind" is a truly wonderful thing.
He completed our family in the most perfect way.

And now today~

He keeps me on my toes.
He makes me laugh.
He is still my baby...who doesn't look much like a baby anymore.
He's got me wrapped around his little finger....
and we both think that is pretty fantastic.

Today, he has spunk like I've never seen.
Incredibly headstrong for being the youngest of three brothers.
He can definitely hold his own, which is kind of fun to watch. ;)
He loves Toy Story (esp. Buzz) and Cars, trains and riding his tricycle.

He gives the sweetest kisses, and often asks me to "Hold you,"to which I happily oblige.
He still loves his nite-nite and his paci
(I know, I know....it's way past time for it to go. Not in a huge hurry right now).
He loves to play on his "puter" (computer) and listen to "newski" (music).
He loves to crawl into bed with us at night. I love the snuggle time in the morning. :)
He is a fun, fun, funny kid.

Happy birthday to you, little man.
You are loved so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment