Sunday, January 10, 2010

Wrapping Up Christmas

I have no idea why it has taken me so long to post Christmas. Our tree and decorations have been back up in the attic for awhile, yet here I sit going through photos, making sure I don't forget anything important. I am SO FAR behind (about 2 and a half years, to be exact) in the boys scrapbooks, so I rely on this blog to remind me what happened when SOMEDAY I get back on the scrapbooking bandwagon and actually finish their books. *sigh*
We spent Christmas day at Nana's house, and had a wonderful time.
This is our oldest nephew, who reminds me of how old I'm getting every time I see him. He was barely one when Brian and I started dating, and now he is a freshman in high school. :) I'm old.

He's also not a big fan of taking pictures....
sorry buddy, but you know I have to do it. :)

Brian's brother with his youngest son, who is so very cute, happy, and sweet!

And here is Brian's Grammie, who came in from California to spend Christmas with us. We were so happy to get to spend some time with her.
Hi Nana!
We all enjoyed our afternoon of spending time talking and catching up, sharing gifts, eating a yummy dinner....
...and of course it wouldn't be a day at Nana's house without some time on the Wii.
Great, great day!
And now, I can move on to January things.....


No comments:

Post a Comment