Thursday, April 14, 2011

Our Week in Pictures

It's been a little crazy here these days.

But honestly, it's pretty much always crazy here, so that's really no excuse. ;) The littles and I just got back from a week in Texas visiting family and friends, relaxing, and enjoying a break from the crazy. Not that we mind the crazy....it keeps things fun and interesting. But a break here and there is good. :)


Before we left, Hud lost his first tooth. I pulled it out at dinner, at church on a Wednesday night. It was hanging on by a thread (or two), and was making it hard for him to eat. I decided it was time to get it out...so we did. Right there in the middle of the dining hall. I'm afraid that I might have scarred him for life. ;) Thankfully the $5 the tooth fairy left for him healed the hurt and lessened the trauma. ;) And since then he's lost the one next to it, and it was a much easier experience. Whew.

Photobucket

While taking Hud's toothless pic, Hunter asked me to take one of him. I happily obliged...why not? He's super cute. Can't have enough pics of these kiddos. :)


Photobucket

Two weeks ago marked the first anniversary of the boys and I joining Brian here in our new home. It was a weekend of mixed emotions for me. I'm thankful for how far God has brought us, for how He has taken care of all the details. And really, I love this beautiful place. :)


Photobucket

The Chattahoochie River...Brian's favorite fishing spot. :)


Hunter and I planted some new flowers in some pots...there is lots of yardwork to be done this spring, and I am so ready! Love it.


Photobucket

This tree is in my next door neighbor's backyard, and it's my absolute favorite. I do love a cherry blossom tree. We're planning to plant on in our yard this Spring too.


Photobucket

Then we headed to Texas. Here's a pic with my mom and sisters...love them so very much. Missing them already. We had SO much fun together. So much fun.


Photobucket


The boys spent lots of time playing outside, helping Papa at the farm, playing at the farm too. Here's Harrison driving the RTV. He drove me around in it for awhile...crazy having your 10-year-old drive you around.

Photobucket

Two cool guys hanging out. ;)


Photobucket

Hud is growing up so much....he did great driving the RTV too.


Photobucket

And he decided he was brave enough to drive the razor car. Papa taught him what to do, jogging along beside him ....until the daredevil sped off at full speed. ;)


Photobucket

There he goes!


Photobucket

And....the cows. Who are cute...but dont' get too attached. They'll be dinner soon. ;)


Photobucket

And in true Jaclyn form, I didn't take nearly enough pictures. I am determined to do better when we come back this summer. Everyone is going to be sick of that camera, I promise. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Loved the pics of your boys on the farm. Kelly's kids love going to Jared's family farm and they do all kinds of things that Gram doesn't want to know about; driving 4 wheelers, shooting turtles, etc. But so glad they get to do fun stuff that's different from Owasso. Looks like your boys are making great memories with Papa and Mimi!

    ReplyDelete