Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A new life together







This weekend my sister, Reagan, got married to a great guy that we are happy to welcome into our family. The wedding was so beautiful, she looked amazing, and it was so fun to watch them begin this new stage in their life together. The boys are so excited to have a new uncle, and we all think Jon is awesome. Brian performed the ceremony, and did a great job. My job was to keep all three little H's quiet during the event, which thankfully for me only lasted about 10 minutes. :) Because I was so busy keeping everyone quiet, I didn't get any pics of the actual wedding, but I'll share some from the rehearsal and the reception...

2 comments:

  1. So glad to see that Reagan has her "Happily Ever After" I can't wait to see more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really was an intimate, sweet ceremony. Reagan looked so incredibly beautiful and Jon was so handsome. It was perfect! Brian did a great job. She does finally have her "happy forever".
    The boys were so great, those Hatcher boys love a dancing party.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete