Wednesday, September 12, 2007

School Boys






I know I'm late getting these posted~ it seems like ever since school started life has been a complete whirlwind. Harrison started first grade 3 weeks ago, and is loving it. His only real complaint is that there is "way too much paperwork" in first grade, but other than that he is having fun, and thinks he's the king of the school. I'm excited about his teacher, Mrs. Napp. She is so on top of things, really fun with kids, and a graduate of OBU. She graduated the year before I started there, and I graduated with her sister, Blythe. Such a small world...but anyway, his year has gotten off to a great start!


Hudson started preschool last Tuesday, and did great! I was so nervous about him this year, because he did not have a great year last year, and he is my little homebody. He would way prefer to just stay home with me, but I know it's important that he go now that he's three. He handled the first day like a champ, and has been excited to go back each day since. He has two great teachers, one who is a friend of mine, and that makes it so much easier. I know he is being loved and nurtured while he is there. I feel certain that he will have a great year.


Even Hunter is going one day a week for now, but that may change soon. I thought I would be working on Tuesdays, so that is the only reason why he's there. But my schedule at work has not gone the way I thought it would, and because I do so much from home, it really isn't necessary that he be there. So I'm thinking we will be pulling him out, and just using the school on a drop-in basis, which is a great thing to have. I love it that Brian works at the church where they go~ it helps this overprotective freaky mom a lot. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment