Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Feeling a little creative....

Had some fun making a few layouts for Anthologies the other day...

1st Day
(used
October Afternoon's "Report Card" line for this one of Hud's first day of kindergarten)

I LOVE, LOVE to scrap school pics!

And I really LOVE this new paper line from Glitz!

It's called "Olivia" and it's just the right kind of girly for this girl. :)

Not too pink, and all funky and fun!

Of course, I was dying to scrap at least one of our new family pics,

and it was fun to get to use this paper line!

And last, I scrapped this pic of my friend Amanda's little girl, Ella.

Isn't she beautiful?

It's way out of my element to scrap girly stuff, but I love a challenge. :)
Used October Afternoon's "Ducks in a Row" line, which is super sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment