Sunday, November 15, 2009

See this guy?
I'm kinda crazy about him.
Maybe you knew that already.
Today this guy headed east to start a new job , and is paving the way to prepare for us to join him soon. And although I hate being away from him for even a day (yeah, we're kinda sickening like that) :) I know it was what had to happen for now. And although I hate the idea of leaving our family and friends behind, there's a part of me that is really excited about our family's new adventure.

It doesn't make it any easier to leave, and it also doesn't make it any easier for our family to be separated right now.
So today I'm trusting that the God who has called us to it will see us through it.

And I feel quite certain that He will.

Because He's pretty amazing like that.


And I'm trusting that He will give me the wisdom, patience, and strength to handle these three by myself. They're pretty cute and lots of fun, so I think I'll be okay. :)
And I'm counting the days (10) until I get to do this again.

That can't come quite fast enough.

Trusting that before I know it, the five of us will all be happily under one roof again.

(Photos courtesy of Gypsy Heart Photography)

7 comments:

  1. Really sweet post. Where are yall moving? I'll be praying for yall. Moving 'away' is really exciting, and does present challenges, but He will lead you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a strong person and a great mom! I know you can do this. And, though it will be hard, you have a fantastic support base here while it happens. I appreciate your tender heart. Shout if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jac,I'm so excited for you guys. I had no idea you were moving. Did Brian get a position at a church in Hotlanta? Atlanta is great. I have a friend who lives in Athens, GA. It's beautiful there. I'll be praying for you guys. God will sooooo honor your faith and willingness to go where He's called you to go.
    Paula G. <><

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will def be thinking about you and the kiddos. Justin and I are kind of like sickening like that also...we are never apart....give Brian my best wishes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where in the east???? When God has his hand in it the move will be easy and very exciting!!! We know this first hand! Love, Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is sooooo sweet!

    you are a strong woman!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My Goodness....those pictures are AWESOME! They really capture the heart of your family! I love, love, love them.

    I am so excited for the opportunity ahead of you. You will be missed but I know you will bless so many others with your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete