Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Rockstar has a New Hairdo

I finally did it (or allowed it, I suppose).
The Hunter Man got a haircut.
Here is the "before" shot
(playing his "guitar") ;)

I really loved his hair long. Those of you who know me well
know that this is a big deal for this mama.
What I didn't love was that it was constantly in his face,
no matter what I did to try to keep it OUT of his face.
Here is the side view of his new look.

And the front view, sporting a little faux hawk.
He LOVES his new hair, every once in awhile reaching up to touch it. :)

And now he is sporting a brand new, REAL guitar (thanks to his very thoughtful Papa).
Keep on rockin', Hunter. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, he looks like a big boy now! I can't get over how he looks so much like Hudson with his new haircut.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete