Thursday, May 27, 2010

A Graduate and a Fourth Grader

Can't believe this year is over.
Pretty sure we were just celebrating Hud's pre-k graduation yesterday.
Truth be told...I think the whole kindergarten graduation thing is kind of silly. Not that it's not an important milestone, because it definitely is. Going from being home playing and running errands with me to spending all day 5 days a week at school is a huge change. But by the time he graduates from high school, he will have about 4 caps and gowns. :) Is it just me, of does that kind of make it seem less important?

Nonetheless....it was a big deal watching our middle man cross the stage for his diploma. With him being a summer baby, we debated and stressed (well, I stressed) over whether or not he was ready for school this year. So thankful we chose to go ahead and send him~ he rocked this year as a kindergartner, is a math whiz and an awesome reader.
He's grown up so much, and we are so very proud of him.
Brian and his mini-me. So cute.

Love, love, LOVE this baby. He looks so cute in his cap and gown.


After graduation we ran over to catch Harrison's party. Watched him play kickball with his friends, laugh and play....love getting to watch him like that. So proud of how well he has adjusted to his new school, his new teacher (who also happens to be our neighbor~ love that!), and his new friends. He's done so well academically, is easy-going, fun....I can't believe he's going to be in the fourth grade. Geez...

This is random, I know. But it made me smile, so I had to take a pic of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment