Sunday, May 9, 2010

Weekend Recap

This weekend we got to enjoy a visit with Brian's mom (a.k.a. Nana). :)
We had a great time!

We found a GREAT shopping center, had a yummy lunch, and enjoyed the beautiful 70 degree weather, even getting a little cold as we sat outside for our lunch.
Hud was a little crabby for this pic, but thankfully perked up after lunch. :)

Forever drumming, on anything he can get his hands on. This time, it was the salt and pepper shakers. I definitely see a garage band in our future. ;)

A local radio station was doing a remote broadcast at the shopping center, complete with bounce houses, contests, cotton candy, and all different restaurants had booths set up. I was afraid that Hunter might need some help climbing to the top, but as you can see, he had no trouble whatsoever. They really are part monkey. :)

It was so fun getting to spend Mother's Day with Nana. Love this pic of them.
After church we went to visit the house and school where Nana used to live. Not sure if I had mentioned it before, but she spent several years here as a child. It was cool getting to see where she lived and where she went to school. :) The building that our church is in now was once the office building where Brian's granddad worked.
Crazy, huh?

This picture makes me smile....love being their Mama...

....as do I love being the Mama to this one. He wasn't interested in posing with me, so I had to resort to a crazy face. :)

When we got home we posed for a regular photo. So thankful I get to be their mom....it's definitely an adventure....a sweet, humbling, fun, full of love, crazy, non-stop adventure....and I wouldn't have it any other way.
They increased my heart 3 sizes, and have given me a love I never could have imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment