Thursday, January 6, 2011

Big

Two milestones for my tiny man today. Who is actually becoming not-so-tiny way too quickly. Milestone #1: I registered Hunter for Pre-K today...which doesn't actually start until September, but we had to get him on the waiting list early in order to get the Mon-Wed-Fri schedule we're REALLY hoping to get. We'll see. :) Warning: I'm not going to handle his first day of school well. Really hard to believe my baby is getting so big. *Sigh*
Photobucket
Milestone #2: Hunter built his first real Lego set today.With some help from me, but it was remarkable seeing him build...I love watching those little fingers put the pieces together.
Photobucket
I love how I can practically see the little wheels turning in that punkin head of his as he figures out where all the pieces go. But my favorite part?
Photobucket
Watching the "I DID IT!" celebration when he's all finished.
Photobucket
Man, I love this kid. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment