Monday, August 25, 2008

2nd Grader




This morning was Harrison's first day of school. He loves school, and was very excited~ got up early, dressed, and ate breakfast, all with no nagging on my part. :)

I really can't believe he's a second grader. I know I said this last year, but it really seems like just yesterday he was bravely walking into kindergarten, and I was a total wreck. It's easier to leave him now and trust that he will be okay, but harder in other ways. He's growing up way to fast. What's even weirder is thinking that this time next year I will be bringing him to 3rd grade, and Hudson to kindergarten. Wow...I can't really think about that right now.

Anyway...the middle picture of him under the school sign I take every year. In kindergarten his punkin head barely reached the top of the "o". Look at him now. :)

The last picture is of him with his teacher, Mrs. Reid. She is super sweet, and I we all liked her instantly. Several of his friends are in his class this year. I think it will be a great year.

2 comments:

  1. he looks like a baby again with his hair short. :) I love that first toothless grin-so Harrison! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are getting so tall! I know you will have a great year!
    Love, Mimi

    ReplyDelete