Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Return of The Spikey 'Do


School starts on Monday, and today we went to get back-to-school haircuts. I assumed that Harrison would just want his new surfer/skater boy look to just get trimmed up, but I was wrong. When I asked him, he said he wanted his hair short for the school year. You wouldn't believe how much hair was on that floor when the lady was done. He looks like a totally different kid. He called his Mimi afterwards, and she was thrilled (she wasn't a big fan of the long hair). Hud Man got a shorter version of his normal hair, and looks very handsome as well. :)

3 comments:

  1. Harrison, I love it! The longer hair was fine for a change but "The Spikey Do" is your look. I love you so much whatever your hair is, long or short. But I do prefer the spike.
    Love, Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harrison, I love it! You look so handsome! I love you so much, long hair or shorter hair, but the spike is YOUR look.
    Love, Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, I am sad. I LOVED his hair long! :( he is still a darlin chicken head and I love him either way!

    ReplyDelete