Saturday, April 11, 2009

Bluebonnets

My friend, Patty Williams, has started a photography business (www.soulfulheartphotography.com), and she's doing an amazing job. She called me last week to ask if I wanted her to take some pics of the boys with bluebonnets, to which I responded, "Absolutely." :) She did an excellent job....here is the video she put together of them. I have to admit~ I was at the photo shoot, and the boys where ALL OVER THE PLACE, the whole time. I had no idea how they would turn out, b/c they did not make it easy. She truly has a gift, because WOW...

*For some reason, I can't get it to show the full screen on this blog....not enough room or something, but you'll get the idea. :)

1 comment:

  1. what a great video of the boys. it is definitely something to cherish. Your friend did a wonderful job capturing each of their personalities. Aunt Becky

    ReplyDelete