Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Catching Up...

I was uploading some photos today and realized that I had forgotten about a few of them...just thought I would play catch up real quick. I was a terrible mother Easter weekend, and didn't take a single picture (I've never done that before...really don't know what happened to me). I did, however, remember my camera for H1's Easter party at school a couple weeks ago, so at least there's that. And if you can't tell, he was really diggin' that green cupcake. Wow.
This was his favorite egg of the ones he found.

Here is H1 with his friend, K. K lives close by, and moved here last fall, and the two have quickly become good friends. They have a great time together!


We have been loving the Spring weather! H2 moved up to a bigger bike, and is loving it!

And here is H3 in his "happy place," with nite-nite, paci, and watching Blue.
It doesn't get any better than that for my littlest guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment