Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Before and After

Today was the day. 5 weeks after the unfortunate accident at church camp...the green cast came off! Not sure who was more excited, Harrison or me.
Probably him....but I was a close second.

I know he felt so free after getting that thing off....his scrawny little arm is weak, stiff, and a little sore, but according to his doc has healed beautifully. He is now armed with a brace to wear during all daily activities, still has to sit out for 3 more weeks in PE, and THEN will finally be freed up to resume his active, busy, accident-prone lifestyle. *gulp*
And now, please excuse me while I run out to purchase a gigantic roll of bubblewrap.
Me, paranoid? Nah...not at all.

1 comment:

  1. Love that sweet smile, wish I was there with him to celebrate :)

    ReplyDelete