Monday, August 16, 2010

H3 and I are back from our adventure in Texas.
He had a blast, and I did too. Great little mini vacation.

He spent lots of time outside with Papa...driving his monster truck
and helping "fix" things. :)



He swam and swam and loved on his Mimi.

And he drove his monster truck some more.


And then I got to hang out with my sisters....I am so very blessed to have these two.
We laugh, we talk, we understand each other in ways that no one else does.

These two, along with my parents, loved on and played with my tiny man all week, giving me a much appreciated break....it means so much to know I don't have to worry about how well he is taken care of. He was king for a week. :)




Love my mom and dad too.
As much as I don't like living away from these four, I do love the quantity and quality time we get when we are together. Focus on the good right?
That's me, Polly Sunshine. ;)


So happy this one got to have such a special week.
How very much I missed him.
So glad to have him back home.
But now I know I'm brave enough to let him do things like this.
We're growing up. ;)

1 comment:

  1. We had such a great time these past few weeks, first in Georgia and then having H3 and a little bonus time with you. I know this is how it is right now so these times together make it a little easier.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete