Sunday, October 3, 2010

Happiness is....

Monster cookies cooling on the counter next to a rooster named Roger.
Who used to belong to my Momo and Dandy.
I love that he now sits on my counter....reminds me of them and all the wonderful memories I have of time at their house. I love the vintage-cool factor that this rooster provides too. My Momo had fab taste. :)
Photobucket

I got the recipe for these Monster cookies from the Pioneer Woman (http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/) . If you are not familiar with her, then go visit her website. Right now. She's an amazing cook, photographer, mom, etc. living life on a ranch in Oklahoma. She's hilarious, and her blog is one of my favorites. So go, check her out. You won't be sorry.

Happiness is also seeing mums and pumpkins on our front porch. This is my favorite time of year....I know, I've blogged about this already. I won't elaborate this time. :0)

Photobucket


AND...happiness is life with these three. Which can at times make me crazy. Crazy-happy. Never bored. And in the middle of dodging light sabers and tripping over hot wheels, crippling myself on legos, and cleaning up spills, there are more hugs, kisses, and "I love you's" than this girl should ever deserve.

And these next three photos prove that.....

Photobucket

....it is impossible....

Photobucket

....to get a decent picture.....

Photobucket

.....of us. My sweet hubs tried his best, but....it just wasn't happening. Oh well. Proof that life here isn't picture perfect, but it is fun, funny, unpredictable....good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment