Sunday, October 31, 2010

Party People

If there's one thing we've learned since we moved here...it's that our neighbors love a party.
We live by so many fun people....really loving that.
Last weekend our neighborhood and the one behind us had a joint HOA Fall Festival.
Bounce houses, clowns making REALLY cool balloon-things, face painting, and a petting zoo.
Does it get much better? I think not.
Photobucket

A vampire and a SpongeBob...is this a kid after my own heart, or what? ;)

Photobucket

Hud also chose a vampire (I PROMISE I had nothing to do with that choice...tried to get him to choose a pumpkin), and the clowns made him a red light saber. He was pumped. :)

Photobucket

Hunter and Daddy. Isn't he dreamy? ;) Hahaha....wow.
A little frightening.

Photobucket

Then last night we had a little block party. It was SOOOO fun. Everyone pitched in with food, games, face-painting, crafts, a scavenger hunt. Greatness. This is Harrison and Hud with our next door neighbor.

Photobucket
How very much this baby loves a cupcake. :)


Photobucket

My little Harry Potter with the ghost he made.

Photobucket
AND....look who's here for the weekend!!!!
I wasn't sure how I was going to handle Halloween without them....glad I didn't have to.
And there was a "little" (ha~ yeah right) baseball game last night. Can you tell we were ready?
How about them Rangers? Love them.

1 comment: