Monday, May 25, 2009

Dinosaur Valley State Park

We took a quick day trip to Dinosaur Valley today, and had a great time.
Can you believe how big that dinosaur is? Here are some of my favorite pics from the day...
My littlest monkey LOVED climbing in the trees!

How very much I love my boys!


And I love that big guy too...


And H1 insisted on taking one of big B and me with H2...

The best part of the day was playing in the river. The boys LOVED walking around on the rocks, looking for dinosaur tracks. It really was pretty cool...









...we had a great time, and are home, showered, and getting ready for dinner.
Happy Memorial Day!

1 comment:

  1. These are cool photos. My middle son (who is now 13) LOVED and LIVED for dinosaurs. He could pronounce all the names before I could and he swore he was going to become a paleontologist.

    ReplyDelete