Monday, July 13, 2009

Vacation~ Day ONE

Yesterday we headed out on our family vacation to Glorieta, NM. We didn't leave until the afternoon, with plans to stop in Amarillo for the night.
Here are the big boys settling in for the LONG (and rather boring, I might add) drive to Amarillo. I have never seen anything so flat in my entire life. Well, except for the last time I drove to Amarillo, which was over 15 years ago for a family reunion. :)

The tiny man was excited about having a DVD player all to himself (thanks again, Tracy!).
It has been a lifesaver.
Not a whole lot to report for this day. Made it safely to Amarillo. Got to our hotel, it was great. Headed to the indoor pool (don't know why that was so exciting to the boys, but it was) to find out it was under construction and closed. Bummer. Watched movies until we fell asleep. More to come....I know, you can hardly stand the suspense, huh? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment