Saturday, January 24, 2009

11 Years...



...of wedded bliss. :) I really can't believe that we have been married for 11 years. Time flies when you're having fun, right? Yes it does.

I don't remember not having Brian in my life, and don't want to imagine life without him. I'm so, so thankful for him and the husband he is to me, the daddy he is to our boys...he's pretty incredible.

So thank you, Brian, for loving me the way you do. Thanks for always knowing how to make me laugh just when I need it. Thank you for always knowing just what to say at exactly the time I need to hear it. Thank you for supporting me, for loving me unconditionally, for always putting your family first.

Tonight at dinner Brian asked me where I thought we would be in another 11 years. That seems so far away, but then again, so did today not that long ago. In 11 years, I will be almost 43, he will be 43, Harrison will be 19 and in college, Hud will be 15 and gearing up for his driver's license, and the Hunter Man will be 13 and in middle school. Doesn't that seem so weird? The one thing I do know is this: I will be just as in love (and more) with this man and my boys as I am today, and I can't wait to see what God has ahead for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment