Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wow...

What a day! This pic is actually from the end of our day. Tracy and I got to scoop all of these Prima flowers (as much as we could get in 10 seconds) into a bag for placing an order with them. That was lots of fun...we do love these flowers, we thought it would be fun to dump them out on the bed for a picture. Yes, I know. We're dorks. :)

And THIS...this was the highlight of my day. I am a huge fan of Heidi Swapp...she's an amazing designer who has her own line of products (check out www.heidiswapp.com), which I LOVE, LOVE . Her new stuff is incredible, and we be featuring lots of it in the coming months! Happiness, I promise. Anyway....I had been watching out to see if she was going to be here, and today she was! And she was just as cute and fun as I thought she would be. Love, love this girl!
Today was great~ busy. We were up late last night making final decisions on what to order, what to pass on, etc. Today we spent the entire day placing those orders, which was fun, exciting, and a little overwhelming. We feel great about what we've chosen though...there are so many new trends and techniques that WE CANNOT WAIT to show to our customers. It's going to be fun, different, inspiring...amazing. We've placed orders with a great variety of companies, some familiar, some new (and really cool!)...Sassafrass Lass, Chatterbox, Fancy Pants, Pebbles, Heidi Swapp, Jillibean Soup, Cosmo Cricket, Bo Bunny...and lots more!!!!! Tonight we are sitting down to plan what product will go with what project, making lots of plans for the next several months...there is so much swimming in my head~ I don't want to forget anything. :)
As a bonus, I got to have dinner with my dad tonight! Most of you probably don't know this, but he travels to California nearly every week for work. How cool is it that I got to meet up with him tonight? We never get to have dinner, just the two of us. He took me to a very nice restaurant, and we talked and had a great time. :)
Hopefully I will be posting from home tomorrow (most likely it will be Thursday!) b/c we get in late tomorrow night. We're hoping the weather doesn't affect our flight too much...say a prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment