Sunday, January 11, 2009

Project #1





Here it is...I had mentioned in my previous post that I had some projects going on in my craft room that I was ready to finish and get out of there. I had a sudden burst of creativity this morning, so I decided to take advantage of it and get this done.


I used an unfinished cabinet door, some paper, and some spackle (painted) to make this. It's my first attempt at something like this, so I guess considering that I'm happy with it. I know the bottom cross is crooked...I kind of did that on purpose so that the two crosses didn't look exactly alike. It's really bugging Harrison though. :)


But anyway...I'd love to know what you think, but be kind...I'm no artist. Now onto project #2...

3 comments:

  1. I love it! It's beautiful.

    ~Lee Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bottom one the best. You are so creative. How do you find the time with three boys?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you've already done this project! It looks awesome - you did a great job. Love it.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete