Saturday, January 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Hunter!

How in the world is it possible that my baby is two? Time is moving way too fast. We celebrated Hunter's big day with an Elmo-themed party at home with our family and friends, and it was a crazy, chaotic, fun time!
My mom made the Elmo cake and all the cupcakes...aren't they cute?


I LOVE, LOVE this one of Hunter with Mimi and Papa! Sorry I caught you with your eyes closed, Mom, but I still think it's a great pic! Is it just me, or does my baby look way older than he should in this one?

This baby loves a party...I love that he is social and friendly to everybody, even those he doesn't see very often. :)

I thought that he would be really into opening presents this year, but I was kinda wrong. He LOVED the presents, but wanted to take the time to play with each thing before moving on to something else...made the process a little long, but we managed!


Sweet boy, we are so very thankful for you...you have brought the most wonderful completion to our family, and we couldn't imagine it without you! It's hard to believe that you've been with us for two whole years, but at the same time, I can't remember a time when you weren't right here with us. I can't wait to see what this year brings you...you are growing up, talking like such a big boy, showing so much personality...I'm thankful that you are such a snuggler, and hope you stay that way. I love it that you are so crazy about your big brothers, and hope that all 3 of you always feel that way about each other. I love that you are so attached to your nite-nite and paci...I know it's time to start letting the paci go (you can keep that nite-nite as long as you want!) but honestly, I'm not in that big of a hurry. If it keeps you little for just a while longer, then it's okay with me for now. I love you so, so much. Happy, happy birthday.

2 comments:

  1. sweet little man! we enjoyed him so much today! hope he had fun! thank you for having baby #3! he is such a joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such a fun day. All three of the boys are incredible. They are sweet, thoughtful, loving and full of fun. You and Brian are wonderful parents and have raised three amazing little guys. We are so blessed to have them in our lives and are so thankful we have you so close.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete